Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript body (text) is submitted in Microsoft Word document file format.
- All illustrations, figures, tables and legends are submitted as separate files under "supplementary files".
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses).
- n additional file (without the names of authors or the affiliations) which includes the main text followed by all illustrations, figures, and tables at the end of the text. Each figure/table MUST be preceded by its legend and MUST be adequately denoted in the text (in word format)
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The Submission Uses the ADJ Template.
Template Example File1
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- All co-authors' names have been added using the "add author" tab during the submission process.